Invisalign is an orthodontic system that has recently begun to dominate the orthodontic world. Patients near Rosemont, CA are all eager to begin their orthodontic treatment with the Invisalign system. But what makes Invisalign in Rosemont, CA so great? American River Orthodontics is here to breakdown all the Invisalign facts, and help you understand why Invisalign has become the number one way to straighten teeth.
Invisalign near Rosemont, CA offers many advantages over traditional metal, clear ceramic, or lingual braces. For example:
- Look = Let’s be honest, the look of traditional metal braces is highly unappealing to many American River Orthodontics patients. Luckily, Invisalign near Rosemont, CA eliminates any ugly metal parts, and therefore any concern with how the appliance will look during treatment. Invisalign is made of clear plastic aligners, and is virtually invisible when worn. In this way, Invisalign allows patients to straighten their teeth without sacrificing their appearance.
- Comfort = Invisalign near Rosemont, CA is certainly the most comfortable orthodontic option. Because it is made of only smooth plastic, it fits seamlessly into the mouth, taking away any pain on the inner lips or tongue. Plus, Dr. Payne says, the elimination of small metal parts also means the elimination of any poking, prodding, or cutting that these broken parts could cause, ensuring that the mouth is always comfortable.
- Cost/ Time efficiency = A great advantage that Invisalign near Rosemont, CA provides is that it is both cost, and time effective. In the same amount of time as traditional metal braces (will vary by patient, Dr. Payne reminds), patients can see amazing results with Invisalign. Additionally, American River Orthodontics is able to offer the Invisalign system for similar rates as traditional metal braces. This makes Invisalign an extremely cost effective option, as it provides amazing advantages over other systems for nearly the same price!
- Oral hygiene = Oral hygiene is extremely important to overall health. Often, when wearing some orthodontic appliances such as traditional metal braces, it is difficult to maintain good oral hygiene. With Invisalign near Rosemont, CA, maintaining oral hygiene is as easy as ever. Simply remove the aligners, then thoroughly brush and floss as you normally would!
- Food and drink = Many kids and teens find that the fact that Invisalign does not restrict diet is one of its best benefits. Because Invisalign in Rosemont, CA is removable, patients using this system can eat and drink whatever foods they want! Dr. Payne says though to always brush and floss after eating to make sure your teeth stay healthy, as excess food getting trapped in the aligners can cause cavities. Also, make sure you are taking your aligners out to eat and drink, as leaving them in means the risk of staining.
It is clear that the Invisalign system is the best orthodontic choice for patients near the Rosemont, CA area. If you are interested in learning more about Invisalign or other orthodontic services from American River Orthodontics, Contact the American River team today!