Given the current Pandemic, our goal is to provide the safest environment for our patients. We have added advanced infection control systems and screening procedures and we need your help in following these guidelines:
- Once you arrive please check in by cellphone from the parking lot and remain in your car until you are prompted to enter. We have eliminated the reception area for waiting as a precaution to maintain social distancing.
- Please wear a mask when entering the office.
- We suggest only patients remain in the office for treatment to aid in social distancing and to protect parents and loved ones.
- We will screen every patient and ourselves each day with a series of health questions. If you are sick or feverish, please stay home. If we are sick or feverish, WE will stay home too! We will compassionately reschedule any patients we observe to be ill.
Thank you for your cooperation. We are excited to see you!
– Dr. Payne and the American River Orthodontics team
If you have any questions at all, we are available by phone. Please call the office at 916-486-4233.